If you have a position for me in IT / administration, retail, you want me to build a website for you or you want a hard copy of this CV please contact me
I am an enthusiastic person who enjoys working with customers, I am also well organised, have an eye for detail, thorough, dependable and professional; I possess a positive can do attitude and like to complete any given task, with a strong customer focus and have experience in working with confidential data. I also have experience in working in a technical IT support environment and administration.
I have worked to tight deadlines and cope well under pressure, with abilities to work within a team or on own initiative. I am a good analytical problem solver and have the ability to form good professional relationships with customers and colleagues.
- Iron Mountain / Randstad May 2017
Data Centre Specialist
data entry, quality inspection, prepping, scanning, and any other adhoc requirements as deemed necessary
- Stoke on Trent City Council/Service Care Solutions June 2016 – Mar 2017
Working with Stoke City Council, dealing with confidential and legal information and documents. Main duties include data entry, retrieving information from databases, filing both electronic and Physical, archiving files, scanning, sending out Minutes of meeting to clients through post or secure portal, Setting up Mail Merge systems, plus general administration duties.
- Breathe City Church Oct 2012 – Present
Technical team (podcasting, sound, AV).
Helping a technical team in my church, editing audio, podcasting, using sound desks and producing AV Presentations using Microsoft PowerPoint
- WamaChildren of Uganda July 2011 – Dec 2016
Volunteer Web design/ webmaster
I have designed and built website along with blog, for a Ugandan and Kenyan charity that helps children, I also maintain the site for them and update when necessary
- DWP June 2016 Digital Assistant
Work Experience with the Department of Works and Pensions Longton Jobcentre, working on the reception, booking in clients, General administration, assisting customers to use computers for Job search and other jobcentre activates
- Brook Street Apr 2016 Court Usher
Paid work trail with Ministry of Justice HMCTS (Her Majesty’s Courts and Tribunals Service) as a court usher, shadowing Court ushers, sitting on court sessions, helping to prepare courtrooms ready for court sessions and clearing rooms at the end of court sessions
- Royal Mail/AngardStaffing, Nov 2015 – Dec 2015 MDEC Keyer
Entering addresses and postcodes of hand written mail, to assist the AI in the MDEC computer system, sorting out any problems with the address and correcting them so it can be sent to its destination.
- Caudwell Children, May 2015 – Nov 2015 Applications and Design Team Working with a national children’s charity, processing applications, scanning, scan reading, data entry, and general administration duties. As well as working in the Applications, I work in the Design Department, providing a support role to the design team, Processing and tagging photographs using photo matrix software, folding cards, and other design production tasks.
- The Ethical Computer Company Dec 2011 – Feb 2013,
Working in a busy retail environment, my duties include stripping computers down to rebuild ready for resale, buying and selling of computers and dealing with donations. Part of my role is to help our customers with computer repairs and computer training. Offering advice and guidance to our novice customers as well as more technically minded customers.
- Marks 4 Training July 2012 – Oct 2012 Publications Administrator
During my placement, my duties include, compiling information for a business newsletter, which was both online and sent to local businesses. I was responsible for researching local events, places to job search, within the area of Stoke-on-Trent and Staffordshire. To write articles to be published in this newsletter, plus general administration duties, such as filing, photocopying, using telephones, writing letters, and other office related duties.
- Prior to this I worked with Leicester County Council, Earl Shilton Library, De Montfort University, William Bradford School, British Rail and Various charities, duties Included Administration, IT Support, Computer Commissioning, Customer Service, Research and Producing Publicity Material
- De Montfort University 2003–2007
BSC (HON)/HND computing graduated third class.
- Newcastle-under-Lyme College 2014-2014
City and Guilds award in education and training level 3 (PTLLS)
- Learn Direct 2014-2014
City and Guilds Customer service level 1, City and Guilds Call Centre Operations level 1, City and Guilds Dealing with complaints level 1
- Stoke on Trent College 2012-2013
City and guilds FunctionalMaths level 2
- Marks 4 Training 2012–2012
NVQ business administration level 2
- Leicestershire county council 2008–2011
OCRmaths level 1, OCR key skills level 2 in communication, OCR English level 2, awarding Hazard awareness level 1
- North Warwickshire and Hinckley College 1991–1997
National Diploma in Information Technology, City and Guilds in Micro-Business Applications. GCSE`s English (D) and Computer Studies (D), BTEC First Diploma in Information Technology
Hobbies and Interests
My hobbies are photography both still and video, I produced and edited a video for Hinckley Council for volunteer services, I am also interested in art, history, computers and technology. My achievements are I have done a skydive to raise £400 for a charity called Christians against poverty. I also designed a webpage for Earl Shilton Parish Church, which was reviewed in the local paper.